Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Max 30 years old.
- Min diploma.
- Computer literate, and able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
- Proficient in English, speak, read, and write.
- Familiar with Windows Operation System (Server/PC) while SQL Server, Oracle and Data Communication is a plus.
- Analytical problem-solving skills, creative thinking abilities.
- Motivated, Independent but a team player, have the willingness to succeed, and personally value Integrity.
- Responsible for managing onsite project timeline for the installation.
- Conduct training of the applications to the users.
- Be familiar with and adhere to the overall installation standards and procedures.
- Proactively work with the software principal to ensure service level requirement is exceeded.
- Participate meeting in quality assurance of new product, new version release software when required, hence always fully equipped with product knowledge and updates at all times.
- Submit timely and accurate project status and other required reporting via the current communication method. Industry : Bank