To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Pt. Sangnila Interaktif Media Dan Teknologi, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for IT Manager at Pt. Sangnila Interaktif Media Dan Teknologi
- Direct and coordinate the utilization of resources across divisions of the project to reach targets
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Resolve project and product conflicts, manage the relationship with the clients and all stakeholders
- Manages project contractual deliverable in terms of project milestone payments and quality insurance
- Manages project scopes and project costs timely to ensure control of project financial risk.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Manage all project documentation
- Lead and coordinate the customer support team in the project and implementation process to ensure the project runs smoothly
- Support users on change control and system updates
- Leads and directs cross functional team leaders and third parties/vendors
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Communications or similar with GPA >3.0
- Minimum 3 years experiences as IT Manager / Fullstack Developer / Game Developer
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Experienced in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Having extensive knowledge of programming languages, API’s, Game Developer & Full Stack Developer
- Have Experience in BlockChain System & Integration is a PLUS
- Good knowledge on System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and other Method related to Software Development
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in project management software tools