Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description IT Intern PT. Pinduit Teknologi Indonesia
- Assist in building, maintaining, and troubleshooting one or more company products.
- Assist in developing internal tools and processes to maintain stability and performance of our infrastructure.
- Research new technologies and trends to support IT and Engineering projects.
- Maintain technical configuration and knowledge base documentation.
- Provide internal company support.
- Proficient with standard IT concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Self-starter: ability to achieve goals without daily supervision
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize effectively multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Takes ownership of problems, has the ability to brainstorm different problem resolution paths, uses sound judgment in selecting solutions to problems, and demonstrates consistent follow-through.
- A high level of written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to think creatively.
- SMK Teknik Komputer / Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing multiple tasks.
- Ready working in a fast-paced startup culture.