Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description IT Infrastructure Engineer (Security Analyst) Kidscode
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and maintain the IT security health of the Automatic Fare Collection system
- Participate in the analysis and resolution of IT security issues and incidents related to the Automatic Fare Collection system
- Participate in Automatic Fare Collection system projects and provide inputs on new security technologies as well as to assist in the review of technical implementations and processes in ensuring that proper IT security controls are in place
- Assist to develop new and update existing IT security policies, standards and guidelines for the Automatic Fare Collection system
- Recognised degree in IT or Computer Engineering with at least 3 years relevant experience in IT security
- Good knowledge of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and other security best practices for payment card applications
- Possess good knowledge and professional experience in one or more of the following domains:
- System Security
- Proven ability to plan and execute workload in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.