Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description IT Helpdesk Specialist Cyberdyne Tech Exchange Pte Ltd
- Perform 24-hours real-time monitoring shift schedule on organization’s business application, core systems and networks.
- Provide direct user support by handling help desk or service desk escalations, collaborate within team or units to assess the situation, support a solution to the problem, and coordinate with external service providers, where necessary.
- Assess helpdesk inquiries, execute ITSM workflow, take ownership as the escalation point of contact to support, resolve end users’ issues and assist in all IT systems project’s directives towards ticket closure.
- Assist to create policies and procedures to ensure that the department operates effectively and reliably, including the developing of technical knowledge base and service level agreements (SLAs) for the help desk, service desk and customer support services.
- Develop, maintain and update all relevant documentation (SOPs, case tickets, etc.) for continuous improvements of CTX operations.
- Manage and analyze data logs, prepare reports and technical documentation to maintain operation efficiency and support areas for improvement.
- Minimum Diploma in any IT related discipline.
- Have years of IT experience in computer software and hardware, including operating system and basic network to successfully perform IT helpdesk functions.
- Have years of practical operation experience in a NOC/SOC, including good understanding of ITSM workflow, documentation and processes to develop and implement policies and procedures for the department.
- Have good technical knowledge, exhibit confidence and practical competency in problem-solving, directly addressing customer and end-user issues in a time sensitive environment.
- A strong written and verbal communicator, able to communicate with team members, management personnel, end users throughout the organization, manage partners and vendors for timely deliverables.
- Take ownership and responsibility to promote productivity within team members, and effective collaboration with set department priorities.
- Familiarity with Windows, Linux, Microsoft Office tools, and basic Cloud services (AWS).
- Familiarity with Nagios, Jira, Grafana, AWS CloudWatch, Git lab and Jenkins is an advantage.
- Knowledge on ITIL/ISO20001 and ITSM is an advantage.
- Good team spirit, meticulous workmanship, independent and self-discipline.
- Personal development benefits