Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Max 35 Years old.
- Min Diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional, proven Experienced in iOS Development for Senior Position (Swift, Objective C)
- Proficient in OOP, Design Patterns (MVP & MVVM)
- Must have proven work Experienced in Xcode and SDK tools, SQLite and Enterprise Mobile App Development Standard, In-House/Public Application
- Must have proven work Experienced in iOS security, data management, synchronization data/file
- Knowledge of SOAP/REST and XML/JSON
- Keep up to date with the new Android technology
- Able to work in a collaborative environment while maintaining a pleasant,helpful personality
- Must be a good listener and a team player
- Design, code, and debug applications with minimal oversight and direction.
- Maintain application performance and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Incorporate user feedback to improve software design, develop, and published the product into the marketplace.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect applications' function in development.
- Medical coverage
- Team building events