This job post is managed by
Job description for iOS Developer at TIX ID
- Grow Forward & Give Impact We are passionate about taking the cinema ticketing industry into the next level of ground-breaking innovation through the greatest technology implementation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
- Be A Part of #TIXBuddies Yes, the folks in the engineering, business, design and any other related department(s) will be your companions on this ride. These are the master builder behind Indonesia’s largest online cinema ticketing platform!
- Coordinate between multiple cross-functional teams internally
- Ability to independently code an iOS App end-to-end, drive code quality and peer code reviews
- Ability to deliver high-quality software products based on requirements using Agile process
- Ability to read, understand and translate specifications into coded solutions
- Provide leadership to development teams and mentor sub-ordinates by setting up standards and best practices for team
- Stay up to date with the latest tech stacks or news on iOS app development to come up with new ideas on how the app can be improved.
- You have bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific field. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT preferred,
- Or have engineering wisdom equivalent to 4 (2 for associate) years progressive experience
- You have experienced in two/more of these programming languages/platforms: Swift, Objective-C, iOS SDK, Ruby
- You have experience in reactive programming
- You have experience using REST and gRPC as an API call
- You have experience estimating scope of projects based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals
- You have experienced 5 full software development lifecycles
- You are familiar with Agile Methodology
- You are familiar with CI/CD CircleCI or Jenkins
- You are able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- You have working knowledge of architecture and software design patterns
- You have published/distributed at least 2 apps
- Must be willing to WFO (our office is in Jakarta Selatan)