Company prefers not to disclose
Less than a year of experience
Job description for Internship Employer Branding at Hukumonline.com
Job Responsibility :
- Content Development and channel management for the company employer branding social media channels (Instagram, LinkedIn and other channels)
- Perform regular content analysis and agenda planning to communicate Employee Value Proposition and Culture for social media channels to attract top talents
- Build and execute social media plans to enhance brand awareness and engagement.
- Create content, editorial plans, and timelines for all campaign needs.
- Collaborate with HR team to generate content that leads to talent acquisition objectives; initiate regular alignments with the HR Team or talent acquisition team to analyze hiring prioritizations
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Majoring in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Media related fields
- Second to Fourth Year Students are welcome to apply
- Social media-savvy
- Highly creative and able to come up with fresh ideas
- Preferable if you have experience in Multimedia production, content writing, Graphic Design, and Media Planning
- Excellent command in English
- High interpersonal communication skills
- A self-starter and fun individual, with good interpersonal skills
- Strongly collaborative and able to work with internal or external stakeholders
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Hukumonline.com is a regulatory technology company in Indonesia and provides information and resources on Indonesian law. It is a legal information portal that aims to provide easy access to legal information for the public, lawyers, and legal professionals. We offers a wide range of legal information, including laws and regulations, legal news and analysis, legal cases, legal dictionaries, and other legal resources. It also provides a forum for discussing legal issues and a directory of legal service providers in Indonesia.
Office addressJl. TB Simatupang No.5, RT.5/RW.7, Ragunan, Kec. Ps. Minggu, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta