Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Job description for International SALES Strategy Internship (Remote) at CAMAL
- Learn about international sales strategy while executing real life work
- Strategy – assist sales team overall strategy for inbound and outbound strategy
- Marketing Campaigns – assist sales team design and implement campaigns in order to increase brand awareness and increase leads
- Remote Only
- Desk research on various business areas related to the firm’s focus industries. These include, but are not limited to, mining and resources sector as well as the industrial and engineering sector
- Conduct market and sector research on the firm’s target industries including key stakeholders, trends, regulation in order to identify targets for business development initiatives
- Review overall SM strategy with manager
- Research & select relevant topics along with manager
- Coordinate with marketing team for campaigns
- Assist with design and analysis targeted sales campaign our niche clients
- Assist with planning between marketing and sales team
- Understand overall sales strategy and assist with improvement and implementation
- Work with marketing and sales team to maintain assigned portion of CRM flow from marketing, sales and execution while working on existing projects
- Liaise with project managers for details regarding ongoing or new transactions and support them as necessary
- Apply actual transactions/work to marketing strategy/execution
- Coordinate with project team to inform client on product availability, pricing and delivery times
- Attention to detail and fast-learner
- Able to work under pressure and around the clock
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in teams with colleagues from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Willingness to learn especially in terms of related industries i.e. mining, construction, power etc.
- Work experience in either a start-up company, management or consulting industry, or a sales-oriented company is preferred but not required
- Strong customer relationship management ability and/or business development ability.
- Connect theory to real world experience of international trade
- Understand the real challenges that occur before, during and after international trade especially when trading goods by sea
- Understand how a complete sales cycle occurs from marketing to sales to execution using real life examples
- Design and implement strategies as part of a team and learn how to contribute to a company team as opposed to academic team
- Learn to communicate and engage with international multicultural team and diverse client base from all over the world
- Potentially transition from internship to full time position
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager (if appplicable)
- Receive a decision in 2-3 working days