Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Internal Auditor Prestisa
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Audit
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Maintain all functions according to business process
- Responsible for making and maintain Standard Operational Procedures.
- Handling the entire audit process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Process-oriented and logical.
- Practices a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong team player and a capable individual contributor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Able to work in Bekasi