Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Intern Video Editor C Channel
- Responsible for cutting and editing video footage to tell stories that relate to brands and resonate with target audiences.
- Proactively manage your projects by communicating with your team and our stakeholders, tracking progress, and finding ways to push past limitations or boundaries.
- See a business need and make suggestions for how video may help meet that need. Propose new projects and ideas. Take good ideas and make them great.
- Enforce current brand standards and help us find new, more effective and engaging ways to communicate our brand.
- Fresh Graduates or Students are welcome to apply.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Knowledge of video & motion graphic fundamentals.
- Exceptional typography and composition skills.
- Proficiency in all applicable MAC software (Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office).
- Proficiency in multimedia software; Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.