Must have skills
Job description for Intern Data Analyst at Miniletics
- Provide actionable recommendations on insights generated from our vast data sets which will help inform & optimize our team strategy.
- Manage master data (creation, updates and deletion).
- Import, Process and Extract insight from various data sources
- Develop marketing dashboard, customer profile and others that can improve the business
- Provide assistance to other division to automate task and boost productivity
- Manage data warehouse and increase its efficiency
- Work with the data function to ensure maintenance, cleanliness, and readiness of key data sources.
- Identifying potential opportunities for new data sources that could be integrated into our current methods of work to provide additional depth of analysis. In addition, working with the data team to ensure the new data sources are in the correct format for use by the entire insight function.
- Have an experience, join bootcamp / course in Data Analyst
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business or Computer science, but others are welcome
- Solution driven and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Proficient in programming language (Python)
- Have experience in big query or proficient in SQL or other query language
- Proficient in visualization tools (data studio/tableau/etc.) is a bonus
- Able to communicate insights (written, verbally, by visual)