Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Create detailed business plans to achieve goals and quotas.
- Find sales opportunities through networking and turn it into long term partnerships.
- Analyze consumer needs and developing innovative solutions.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ satisfaction.
- Negotiate agreements, tracking progress, and report of sales and data.
- Students or fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Any experience related to sales or sponsorship would be a plus.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Deep understanding of business sales process.
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.