Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Industrial Product Designer Fong's Engineering And Manufacturing Pte. Ltd
- Organize and facilitates activities from concept generation to functional prototyping stage including Ideation and Design Reviews
- Generates realistic product rendering for customer approvals.
- Conducts Usability Testing with clinicians to identify unmet needs.
- Drive improvement activities related to usability, visual branding and product aesthetics.
- Works together Design Engineering team to improve product manufacturability.
- Proposes suitable material based on device design and customer requirements.
- Participates in Risk Management activities during product development cycles.
- Ensure the design considerations including manufacturability, serviceability, reliability and safety are met.
- Follow Design Control for medical devices to ensure compliance to company’s Quality Management System and ISO 13485
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Advanced Diploma / Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design or related discipline with at least 2 years of experience in consumer product development field. Candidates with impressive design portfolio from any other discipline are also welcomed.
- Good understanding of Human-Machine Interface or User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI) and Heuristic Evaluation.
- Candidates with design experience in consumer electronics or mass market devices are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Strong working knowledge of 3D design software such as Rhino 3D, Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk Fusion 360 and Solidworks.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Creative, Innovative, Independent, and able to work under pressure.