Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description ILMS Research Analyst (Home Economics) The KPI Institute
- Explore good practices in family, home organization, home economics/administration, and collect them into a research report;
- Develop training course materials;
- Write articles with advice on home organization;
- Provide feedback to other colleagues’ work;
- Contribute as a team member to other research projects.
- min bachelor's degree in Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Family & Consumer Sciences, Social Welfare, or related subjects
- interest in family or parenting topics
- experience in conducting secondary research
- advance english skills
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options