Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- ICT Asset Management
- Support ICT Manager to manage service/device request and track deployment of assets.
- Support Computer Lab and provide technical support for device usage.
- Project implementation
- Support ICT Manager in project implementation.
- Multimedia Service:
- Support multimedia services (such as photography, videography, editing, audio recording etc.) for school events.
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology, Digital Media related courses
- At least 2 years of relevant ICT and multimedia experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Familiar with Google Suite features.
- Have good audio and video management technique.
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite is advantageous
- Knowledge in media-related software and hardware is preferred. (eg. iMovie, Premier Pro, Video Cam, DSLR)
- Good knowledge of network systems including wireless networks is advantageous
- Able to handle and conduct ICT training for teachers would be advantageous
- Excellent attitude, good interpersonal skills, has initiative and is innovative in problem-solving
- Able to manage logistics and events with good processes e.g. timeline, timetable & scheduling