Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Homebase Vietnam, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at Homebase Vietnam, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Job description for Human Resources Intern at Homebase Vietnam
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources team
- Set comprehensive Human Resources strategies and goals for the Company
- Lead the Human Resources initiative to provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture
- Contributes as a strategic partner through initiatives that attract and retain talents, develop employees and leaders, and align organizational goals and objectives
- Works closely with both managers and employees to provide an efficient working culture and guidance to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Promotes ethical and cultural awareness to the workforce through training, development, and consultation
- Based in HCMC;
- Be able to commit in 6 months at least
- Background as juniors, seniors, or fresh graduates in areas such as Human Resources, Economics, Business Administration or related majors
- Experienced in hiring process (from screening to on-boarding) and event organizing. Having knowledge in organizational culture, C&B and performance management is a plus.
- Concise and effective communications: You’re able to articulately present and debate recommendations with cross-functional teams and senior leadership in written and oral English and Vietnamese.
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You’re motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business.
- Proactive and passionate: You’re independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Disciplined and responsible: You are highly independent in terms of prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Innovative and adaptable: You have impeccable attention to detail and high internal standards of work. You are always seeking ways to innovate, improve, and automate your work in a professional and effective manner.
- Receive 4,600,000 VND allowance per month, plus 1,000,000 VND increment every 4 months
- Potential for conversion into a full-time role upon successful performance
- Potential for attractive employee stock option package should performance be stellar
- Develop your core competencies in the areas of human resources, business operations, and corporate planning
- Take on the company’s high-impact internal projects that affect the lives and experiences of employees across functions
- Broaden your professional network in the areas of real estate, financial services, and technology
- Video: https://bit.ly/3r0RdPs
- News: https://bit.ly/38du8SQ