Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Human Resource Manager Santa Fe Relocation Services (s) Pte Ltd
- Prepare, review and processing monthly in-house payroll using SAGE, Journal and meet the Time Line.
- Co-ordinate and managers incoming and outgoing expat.
- Work in partnership with the regional team drive employee engagement, utilizing annual feedback and data from the engagement surveys.
- Maintenance and coaching of the Pulse HR System.
- Support and be actively involved in recruiting processes for key senior and executive level positions
- Drive and support organization development activities and initiatives, including global culture change and transformation programmes
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the region and Asia HR to develop solutions and programs.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigation.
- Plan, deliver, and monitor effectiveness of global/regional training programs and measure the effectiveness of the training and that objectives are met.
- Bachelor degree with 4-5 years HR experience
- A team player, ability to work independently, be pro-active and a good communicator in a fast paced environment.
- Solid local employment law and hands on payroll knowledge
- Industrial relations knowledge preferred
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits