Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description HR manager Glints Taiwan
- At Glints, we care deeply about making sure our people are on the right bus and the right seat. We’re on the lookout for an Assistant Manager/Manager, Human Resources to join our People team in Taiwan, to help grow our team in Asia.
- Manage a small team, while also exhibiting personal leadership by contributing to individual targets
- Drive team productivity and results through a focus on process and operational excellence, and manage the local implementation of regional HR systems and processes
- Lead the team in making quality hires for Glints Taiwan in a timely manner
- Be a trusted HR Business Partner (HRBP) - a strategic partner and consultant to relevant senior stakeholders
- Assist with regional projects as needed
- Solve real problems - We are in the thick of helping to scale a rapidly growing start-up, and this gives us plenty of opportunities for collaborative problem-solving, alongside continuous learning and growth.
- Impact - We’re building up the People function and capabilities across the company in order to truly put people at the heart of what we do, and we are always looking to do things better. This means we are able to make a positive, immediate impact, every single day.
- Solid regional exposure - Glints has offices in TW, SG, ID, VN and MY, and we hire remote talent from all over the world.
- Our team - The People team are a mission-driven, outcomes-focused bunch that just want to deliver the best for Glints and our Glintstars. We are also extremely fun-loving - the work may be tough, but that doesn’t stop us from having fun doing it!
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Human Resources including in-house talent acquisition, with experience leading teams
- A good command of English (spoken and written)
- A team player who has a keen sense of mission and embodies our RIIBCOH values
- A self-starter who is able to deliver quality outcomes at speed
- Highly adaptable and personally organised
- Process- and systems-oriented
- Experience in tech hiring greatly preferred, but not necessary
Who We Are
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Paid unlimited leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events