Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Must have skills
Job description for HR Executive / Senior HR Executive at Novela International Pte Ltd
- Manage full functions of the recruitment process, including evaluating recruitment methods to establish the most effective channels in sourcing, selecting, and securing candidates.
- Work with hiring managers/departments to fulfil recruitment needs promptly.
- Maintain and update job descriptions to ensure alignment with Skills Framework.
- Prepare employment contracts, Offer letters, and HR administration.
- Consolidate information and Perform job analyses and evaluations.
- Facilitate onboarding programmes to enable the integration and engagement of new hires into the organization to strengthen employer branding.
- Ensure timely execution of annual performance management exercise.
- Provide administration and facilitate the leadership team and managers in appraisal exercises, ensuring employee performance assessments are aligned with key performance indicators.
- Assist in analysing capability and performance gaps and identifying learning needs.
- Establish and implement learning and development programs to facilitate employee growth and capability building.
- Research, consolidate information and assist in developing and implementing talent capability assessment, talent management, and succession planning strategies for critical roles aligned with the organization’s strategic direction.
- Assist in designing and developing a Competency framework and ensuring HR programmes are aligned to support the application across the organizational levels and functions.
- Review and administration of compensation to employees
- Implementation, review, and administration of employee benefits
- Ensure the Employee handbook is up to date and is aligned with HR policies.
- Ensure timely dissemination of pertinent information to employees.
- Drive employee engagement programs to facilitate commitment from employees to organizational values, vision, and objectives.
- Plan and manage the execution of organization-wide and external events, including pre-and post-event activities.
- Establish guidelines and policies to manage departures, retention, re-employment, and involuntary exits.