Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Assist in the whole suite of the talent acquisition process, from sourcing of candidates (through job posting, scouting), managing applications/correspondences, scheduling interviews and candidate screening and tracking
- Ensure a smooth onboarding and offboarding process for our new hire and alumni so that people can reach their maximum productivity at work
- Ensure employee engagement is high at all times and assist in developing employee benefits scheme
- Be part of the Internal Happiness Team to own event operations (e.g. Quarterly Fun Day, Townhall, Team bonding activities ) that helps bring all of us together to bond
- Support the roll out of quarterly performance appraisal
- Bring energy and fun to space!
- Excited to learn about general Human Resource matters, especially about talent acquisition and development
- Thrives as a ‘go-to’ person for People Ops and office matters
- Energised by building relationships with people and supporting them to excel
- Passionate to create an inclusive, high performance and fun work culture
- Confident and excellent communication skills to talk to people from all walks of life
- Smart, hardworking, and a goal-getter that is not afraid to get stuff done
- Flexible and able to think on his/her feet
- An eye for accuracy and detail-oriented
- Willing to commit at least 6 months