Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for HR and GA Manager at Yoona Digital Indonesia
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures to support the overall strategy and goals of the organization
- Manage employee relations, including handling employee complaints, grievances, and performance issues
- Lead the recruitment and onboarding process for new employees, including posting job openings, screening candidates, conducting interviews, and making hiring recommendations
- Administer employee benefits and compensation programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and performance-based bonuses
- Oversee employee development initiatives, such as training programs and career development plans
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations, including managing employee records and maintaining accurate HR documentation
- Lead employee engagement efforts, including organizing company events and team building activities
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement strategies for improving the overall employee experience
- Bachelor's degree in HR or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in HR and GA, with a proven track record of success
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Proactive and results-driven approach to HR and GA management
- Passion for driving positive change in the workplace