Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for [HN/HCM] Junior Copywriter at Inca Agency
- Write varied types of copy for diversified projects including tagline, storytelling, social media content, web content, video script… which convey the brand’s mood and tones, characteristics, and strategy.
- Work closely with account(s) to get a clear client brief.
- Participate in brainstorming ideas and concepts with other members of the creative team.
- Research market industry, customers’ insight, understand brand’s strategy to create the most efficient proposals.
- Stay current on trends and competitors to create fresh and outstanding content.
- Edit and proof copy to ensure high editorial standards content outputs.
- Develop and implement brand guidelines.
- Support other members, suggest enhancements to develop excellent final works.
- Attractive salary offered based on ability and experience.
- Performance-based bonus for each project.
- Dynamic, professional, and friendly work environment.
- Annual leave, health insurance, and insurance will be following as company’s regulations and Vietnam Laws.
- Company incentive trips.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, or Communications.
- 1 – 2 years experience in content marketing or copywriting, preferably with an agency.
- Understanding of advertising market, lifestyles, and competitors.
- Excellent MS Office using.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to come up with exclusive creative ideas, presentations.
- Various styles of written communications.
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Excellent collaboration and listening skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Upper-intermediate English level – in both speaking and writing.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events