Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Job description for Head of Merchandiser at Ratu Pertiwi Grup
- Curating the best products, designing signature products and improving our products positioning in the market.
- Source, select and negotiate with global suppliers to ensure the best products with most cost effective supply.
- Analyze the market segment each business platform targets, along with prices and competition to provide brand related reports and data as requested.
- Monitor supplier performance, improvement plans, and resolve supply problems to optimize cost and delivery. Detecting and signaling flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Collaborate with sales, warehouse, and related team in the company.
- Managing stock availability, stock proportions and stock movement.
- Being able to recognize, define and resolve problems (e.g. delays in delivery)
- Female, max 35 years old.
- Degree from any discipline.
- Good understanding of trends and demands in Retail Business.
- 3+ years of experience in retail and preferably have had prior credentials as fashion manager, buyer head, brand manager, retail manager, or related experiences.
- Must be fluent in English (speaking, writing, reading).
- Good interpersonal skill, negotiation, and communication skill.
- Able to manage task priorities with strong planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high goals and KPIs by delivering quick results.
- Great management and people-development skills.
- Good analytical and presentation skills, also in generating reports.
- Have a self-starting attitude – the ability to work independently and take initiatives.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.