Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Head of Area - Central Kalimantan Payfazz
- Arranging, managing and monitoring selling activities implementation, and maintaining selling activities on area’s target market.
- Monitoring team’s sales target achievement through arranging agent’s sales activities implementation, controlling sales target achievement periodically, and motivating team to increase sales productivity (Ensure all Sales KPI Achieved 100%).
- Surveying agent buying power, mapping agents and customer demographic profile and analyzing market demands.
- Recommending and controlling efficient sales route, coordinating daily sales schedule implementation, and controlling Canvassing and sales route activities.
- Identifying significant/key agent, maintaining relation and contacting agent constantly, and identifying agent needs and solving complaints.
- Monitoring and checking the implementation of work programs, sales projects and SOP transaction, socializing and coordinating the Company’s rules and regulations to the team.
- Reporting and coordinate with Head of Region.
- Minimum Diploma/ Bachelor Degree (Management/ Marketing).
- Have 5 years experience as Sales Associate in FMCG, Telco or Banking.
- Strong analytical & Creative thinking.
- Good communication & relationship skills.
- Well-Organized & Time Management.
- Attention to details & Customer Focus.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.