Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Leads the design of our products through close collaboration with teams – Product, Tech, Operations, Content and more
- Establishes and continuously refine processes for UI/UX team to support for an effective and efficient end-to-end project management to deliver strong pipeline of great products and offerings to end-users
- Manages a team of highly talented and motivated UI/UX designers and researchers to:
- Develop human-centric wireframes and prototypes that delights customers and/or solve pain points
- Conduct and manage customer research and usability studies
- Design mock-ups and high-fidelity user interfaces, and iterate rapidly
- Provide product specs and UI elements/assets to Engineers/Developers
- Create and maintain a library of design and interface resources for use by product teams
- Ultimately delivers breakthrough designs that makes users love Ruangguru App and Website, and supporting tangible business outcomes Job Requirements:
- You love working on “impossible” problems and crazy challenges, and you love solving them together with a bunch of passionate, curious people on a team that values bold ideas and attention to detail.
- You had the privilege of having gotten a great education – Minimum Bachelor's Degree (S1) from reputable schools from anywhere in the world, with any specialization (but Industrial Design / Architecture / Human Computer Interaction / Graphic Design / Digital Media Design / Interaction Design preferred) – and want to help many others get that privilege too. If you don't have an educational background in design, but are self-taught, your portfolio must speak for your skill and passion.
- Ideally, you have had 2-5 years full-time, hands-on UI/UX working experience in top companies, either in or out of Indonesia. Experience in the Education, Technology or Start-up sectors is a major plus.
- You know your tools of the trade – Adobe CS, Sketch app, FramerJS, Principle, Dribble, Behance, etc