Job description for Growth Marketing Manager at Fishlog
As a Growth Marketing Manager who is entrepreneurial, data focused, and hands on across all areas of the marketing function. They will be responsible for developing and executing customer acquisition campaigns, and focused on acquiring new customers in order to grow the brand.
- Find and address issues in the marketing funnel to prevent and reduce customer churn
- Build, own and be accountable for the entire marketing funnel
- Find opportunities to to rapidly grow customer acquisition
- ROI driven marketing strategies that drive the direction of campaign, landing pages, websites, copy, layouts and funnels that are designed to convert
- Develop, monitor and improve live campaigns, analyze websites and funnels and prepare performance analysis reports that identify areas of opportunity.
- Provide reporting to the senior management team against agreed performance measures, and provide insights on future strategies
- A positive "can-do" attitude, with a desire to extend existing skills and be a problem solver
- An ROI driven Direct Response marketing strategy
- A mind that analyses & seeks out opportunities and experiments with campaigns to continuously optimize conversions and improve the customer experience
- A solid understanding of how Direct Response, Digital Strategy, Optimisation, Sales Funnels, UX, UI, page performance, Google AdWords, SEO and Facebook Ads affect and can improve conversion rates
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communication, Mass Communication, or related field.
- Experience 3 years as Marketing Manager/ Product Marketing Manager in Startup, corporate, or agencies Industry.
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
FishLog is a fisheries supply chain company. We are B2B marketplace enabling nationwide fisheries cold chain network through community engagement.
We empower cold storage warehouses to improve their utility by connecting them with more fishermen, and buyers. Streamlining the seafood supply chain across stakeholders. Building efficient processes, fair-trade transactions and sustainable distribution through technology.
Let’s Join Us! Connecting with the largest fisheries network in Indonesia.
Office addressJl. R.E Martadinata No. 33 Ciwaringin, Bogor Tengah, Kota Bogor