Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Growth Manager Glints
- Deeply understand the customers, the product, and the business strategies.
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth and improved conversion, partnering with Product Management & Engineering teams.
- Own the end-to-end strategy. Planning & execution of the paid social and performance marketing campaigns, referral programs, and customer acquisition via owned channels including app, web, and SEO.
- Being innovative. Continuously test and optimize targeting, bid strategies, creative and landing page/app experience to drive volume and ROI.
- Deliver critical reporting and analysis to fuel marketing optimization.
- Leverage tools and technology to automate campaigns and reporting.
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to take known product optimizations and implement them in other places.
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience, managing campaigns across multiple channels, focused on performance, growth, and/or product marketing.
- You have a strong analytical toolkit with advanced skills, an understanding of attribution, and leveraging it to track marketing efforts.
- Hands-on experience managing performance marketing campaigns across channels (SEO, ASO, Paid Digital, Email marketing, referral marketing) to deliver profitable growth to target and budget.
- You have a familiarity with current technologies/vendors and opinions on what to use to achieve targets.
- Develop and manage digital marketing dashboards for traffic and user acquisition, conversion performance, spend, and revenue targets.
- You are a strong problem-solver with an orientation toward hypotheses and insights; you believe everything can be and should be measured and evaluated for impact and scaling potential.
- You have excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- You are comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities, as necessary.
- Medical coverage