Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Graphic Designer Urban Li'l
- Conceptualise and design visual assets for digital (social media, website, newsletter, marketing & sales) and print (packaging, gift cards).
- Conceptualise and create new products (interior decor, wall decals and wallpaper) for festive, themed collections and an exciting upcoming partnership with a prestige brand.
- Assist in our e-commerce operations through the creation of artwork with name customisation on our collection designs
- Manage collaborations and design projects through conceptualisation and design
- Assist in our social media planning through content creation such as copywriting and visual content and videos creation
- Prior experience with brands or graphic design studios
- Diploma/Degree students/graduates in the field of Graphic Design or other design-related studies may be considered
- A creative thinker with strong visual & technical skills and versed in design fundamentals with a grasp of color, type, hierarchy, balance, and typography.
- Passionate about e-commerce and all things social
- Ability to think & work strategically, systematically, independently and as a team
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is required
- Photography & editing skills and experience with Shopify are advantageous
- Singaporeans and PRs only
- min. 4 days / week at Urban Li'l studio (18 Boon Lay Way)