Job description for Graphic Designer at KPG Food
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced graphic designer to join our team! You must be an expert in using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator to create high-quality images for product packaging, marketing collaterals, social media posts, etc. You must also be able to conduct photoshoots and perform photo-editing. This role requires you to not only design but also contribute to the overall marketing strategy of the business.
- Design or create graphics to meet the commercial as well as promotional needs to communicate the message with high visual impact
- Interpret the promotion concept into a design that is creative based on layout principles and aesthetic design concept
- Plan, design, and maintain social media content for multiple accounts
- Plan, design, and execute marketing & branding collaterals (event, POSM, and other marketing materials like brochures, POP displays, posters, catalogues, business cards, etc.)
- Conduct photoshoot and photo-editing
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university, preferably Design Graphic, Creative Multimedia, or any creative fields.
- An expert in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Photography, Photo Editing. Candidates with videography, After Effects, animation skills are preferred.
- Able to adhere to brand consistency and create high quality content.
- Fast learner and hard-working.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in English, both verbal and written.
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
At KPG Food, we aim to become a producer of Food & Beverages with high quality and safety for daily consumption by offering a wide variety of innovative and delicious healthy food and beverage products to reach the wider community.