Company prefers not to disclose
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Graphic Designer at Bali United Football Club
- Min. a Bachelor's Degree (S1) perferably at fine art/design/creative multimedia, or any related major.
- Proven graphic designing experience min. 1 year
- Strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Able to operate Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign (After Effects & Premiere is a plus)
- Able to work in team
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Available to join immediately
- Operate camera, Editing video (+)
- Work with other creative team members to produce content
- Conceptualize visuals, prepare rough drafts, and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Create guidelines about how the branding materials should be displayed
- Create > materi design untuk content daily.
- Create > materi program IP.
- Sosmed plannig IP Tulisan alam & IP support.
- Create asset > materi content > Youtube & Spotify.
- Create asset > materi creative content for program community.
- Create > asset presentation
Report This Job
About the company
Bali United Football Club, is an Indonesian professional football club. The club is based in Gianyar, Bali. The club was founded in 1989. Previously known as Putra Samarinda before moving their home base to Bali and changing their name to Bali United in 2014. We were playing from 2001 to 2006 in the First Division before promoting to Indonesia Super League in 2008. We currently play in the highest Indonesian Football League.
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from Bali United Football Club