Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Creating designs according to specifications,
- Help the Senior Graphic Designer,
- Improving design tasks.
- Pitching creative concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Photoshop, AI, etc).
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Creative, communicative, and fun.
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.