Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Assist in the creation and design of a wide range of marketing material including retail communication, product videos, website images, magazine advertisements, product launch items, email marketing graphics, social media, and case studies
- Create 2D key visual artworks for digital and print applications and visualizing these elements in the 3D space.
- Understand the client's brand and direction
- Brainstorm and develop creative graphics from conceptualization to execution
- Present ideas to the internal team, work with team members and schedule project check-ins internally
- Accurately deliver against briefs and requirements at hand
- Develop key visuals and apply them to various BTL and ATL applications
- Design Education from an accredited college with a degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or Marketing Communications
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in marketing, advertising, product branding, and graphic design development
- Strong understanding of FMCG Brands
- Technically proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator. As well as UX tools such as Adobe XD and Sketch.
- Experience with 3d software tools including Adobe Dimension, Blender or Solid Works is a plus.
- Technically proficient in Final Cut Pro / Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects video editing software or other similar video editing software will be a plus as well.
- Project coordination, process, organizational, interpersonal, and high attention to detail are necessary.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro / After Effects is a plus
- Ability to speak/write in English as well as schedule and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills