Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Graphic Designer at Nice To Meet You Studio
- Minimum education S1 DKV (Visual Communication Design)
- Be able to translate creative briefs into design concepts in accordance with client/business objectives.
- Understand the basic principles of graphic design.
- Design & Make Design / Layout printing (Poster, Flyer, Tent card, Banner) and digital (EDM, GIF, GDN / WEB Banner) very nicely
- Having illustration skills is a plus.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop software, Illustrator.
- Being able to use Figma is a plus.
- Creative, able to work in teams and individually, also good at communication
- Work fast with predetermined deadlines (attention to detail) Ready to work in a remote environment (Internet & capable device, fast response)
- Have a growth mindset.
- Have a stable internet connection (yes, we’re a fully remote company)
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits