Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Research and strategic thinking to understand the company's needs and deliver creative solutions in line with the corporate branding.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Passionate about web technologies as well as the latest digital, social media technologies and trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently.
- Fresh grads with passion and stong drive are welcome to apply.