Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Graphic Designer Intern Katalis Insight
- Create Illustration style for company brand
- Craft various creative content through visuals (such as illustration, design) that can grab user attention in social media.
- Create key visuals for various campaigns especially in social media.
- Actively involved in brainstorming ideas for content creation.
- Translate creative briefs or stories into powerful illustrations or designs.
- Working closely with social media & creative teams to produce creative content especially in social media.
- Currently in 3rd or 4th year of university (fresh graduates are welcome to apply).
- Available for 3-6 months period of internship.
- Excellent digital drawing skills, proven by the portfolio of work which includes powerful illustration and design works.
- Able to visualize ideas through illustration, infographics, or design.
- Not only able to create powerful visuals but also have a basic understanding of storytelling and copywriting.
- Able to work with tight deadlines.
- Good at design taste and illustration software, for instance: CSP, Paint Tool SAI, Photoshop (digital painting), & Adobe Illustrator.
- Having an active online presence on platforms like Instagram/Behance/Dribble or any other social media is a huge plus
- Having an interest in social issues, pop culture, and the latest trend in social media is a very nice addition.
- Have own Laptop / work station
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events