Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Graphic Designer - Grab Wheels (Intern) Grab Singapore
- A solid background in graphic design, share portfolio, if possible
- Production of graphic artwork/content for online & offline mediums (posters, EDMs, infographics etc)
- Is proficient in Adobe Suite softwares (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Can work both independently and in teams
- Understand the operational complexities and building capability on problem solving.
- Learning and developing on their own leadership style.
- Stakeholder management.
- Data analytics - how to ask the right questions and building hypothesis
- Full time student with a passion to resolve real world problems. We’re looking at the following disciplines but are open to students from other areas too:
- Business intern - Business/ Finance/ Marketing/ Economics
- Data analysis intern - Data Science
- Design intern - Arts/ Design
- Able to work from August – December 19
- Team player, inquisitive mindset and open to learn new things
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Google suite
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to communicate well both verbally and in written communication