Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Must have skills
Job description for Graphic Designer (Freelance - 2 months) at Indicia Worldwide
- Working on some of the world’s largest brands, your graphics-based designs and finished artwork will be implemented across multiple consumer touch points, both in and outside of stores.
- As an experienced Graphic Designer/ Finished Artist, you will bring to the role a committed and dedicated can-do attitude. You are a fast worker with expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud applications and other design software. You also have a sharp eye for details and are very particular about colour balance and accuracy. You will also have a keen sense of scale and working to client brand guidelines.
- Working closely with Traffic Manager to be the executor of new and adaptation artworks derived from master key visuals - you will generate new and adapted designs. You will be the key team member whose meticulousness creates the highest quality consumer focused designs that translate to excellent, error free final artworks ready for production.
- Receive job briefs from the Traffic Manager
- Showcase INDICIA’s creative and studio production offering through the high-quality new and transcreated designs
- Uphold best practice of agreed processes, systems and technologies to facilitate delivery of topnotch work
- Generate error free, press ready artwork for printing, following all industry standards with regard to preflighting and colour management
- Collaborate with the other members of the studio team to enable on-time delivery of work
- Liaise with all required internal/external resource and suppliers where appropriate
- Work on new and adaptation/transcreation consumer focused designs, including but not limited to POS, signage, consumer brochures/catalogues, direct marketing, etc., and digital work including display ads, banner advertising and digital mailers, EDMs, etc
- Ensure design and final artwork adhere to Client’s brand guidelines, achieve the highest standard of graphic design and production quality
- Responsible for maintaining full and proper artwork file management within the INDICIA system
- Adhere to standard operating practices across the Client/INDICIA studio and central production hub
- Help maintain a robust, consistent approach to work sharing across the INDICIA studio network
- Ensure that the Traffic Manager and INDICIA team members are kept fully informed at all stages of relevant projects
- Ensure all checks and quality-control steps are taken at all stages of each job so that the highest standards are achieved
- Achieve project deliverables on-time and with the highest quality output
- Be the subject matter expert in this role and provide design solutions to overcome consumer related as well as to issues pertaining to artworking
- Continuously look to add value to the Clients’ or our business through your daily work
- Be an active participant of the wider INDICIA studio network
- Collaborate and support your studio fellow team members and with central production hub
- Working in partnership with other on-site teams, central production hub to review local studio operational issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Design
- Extensive industry experience with a strong design portfolio
- Other professional creative design or artworking qualification
- 5-7 years of experience in designing POSM / packaging / Printed promotional items
- Hands on design skills and knowledge (print, digital)
- Strong communication skills
- Full understanding of studio hardware and core applications including but not limited to Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel production and pre-flighting
- Must have a ‘creative eye’, e.g. typographical & layout skills/ability
- Ability to troubleshoot and undertake quality control and potentially technical checks where required
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Significant advertising, creative studio service experience, preferably in a large network or corporate environment
How do we do that?
- By being more efficient – using data, technology and global production capabilities to deliver the most effective messaging, at scale, with impeccable speed to market
- And by being more effective – using data and human insights to create mutually rewarding experiences for consumers and brands