Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Graphic Designer Consultant MSBU
- Create design materials for marketing purposes
- Collaborate with Digital Marketers and Content Planners to create innovative content ideas to drive growth
- Ensure every design is aligned and consistent with the marketing goals
- Having portfolio (no portfolio will be overlooked).
- Minimum of fresh grad with 1-3 years of experience - Majoring in Communication, Advertising, DKV (Graphic Design & Multimedia), or any relevant major.
- Be able to translate creative briefs into design concepts in accordance with business objectives.
- Understand the basic principles of graphic design.
- Design & Make Design / Layout printing (Poster, Flyer, Tent card, Banner) and digital (EDM, GIF, GDN / WEB Banner) very nicely
- Able to operate Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects & video editing software
- Being able to use Figma is a plus.
- Photography and videography skills is a plus point
- Technology savvy (familiar with all social media platform)
- Creative & fun
- Have a strong taste in visualization
- Creative, able to work in teams and individually, also good at communication