Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for [Glints Recommended] Supply Chain Director at Spartronics
- Work closely with Corporate to align vision, establish global supply chain strategy, and produce execution plan and timeline.
- Setup and implement the strategies for Demand Planning, Purchasing, Inventory Control and Logistics to ensure Supply Chain Management Program is executed to support company growth strategies.
- Oversee and update the supply chain practices in accordance wit policies, standards, regulations, and laws.
- Oversee negotiation of costs and terms with suppliers, vendors, and freight forwarders.
- Direct the development of strategic relationships with key suppliers including appraisal of supplier ability, capacity, and risk.
- Define and ensure team delivery key performance metrics for measurement, comparison, and evaluation of supply chain factors such as material cost, on-time delivery, and quality.
- Set up goals, operational objectives, and lead a team to reach the best results.
- Support and resolve issues with vendors, purchase orders, receipts.
- Manage inventory and track on time delivery.
- Maintain and control the operational activities in the warehouse.
- Control inventory and make sure that the inventory is correctly with the quantity in the management software system.
- Optimize inventory in line with production needs.
- Research and analysis of domestic and international logistics.
- Manage import-export and shipping schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Business Management, or other equivalent majors.
- Experience: a minimum of 10 years’ experience in supply chain management at manufacturing companies.
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams on large-scale projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strategic relations with suppliers, vendors, and freight forwarders.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Skill in staff management through motivating, developing, and directing team members.