Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Fullstack Developer (Vietnam) at EIGEN ENERGY PTE LTD
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle, from software development to testing and debugging
- Build highly readable and reusable code to power our next phase of growth
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices
- Train, help, and provide support to other team members
- Proficient knowledge and experience in developing administrative web portals
- Backend development experience is a must, preferably in one of these languages and frameworks: Java, .NET Core.
- Knowledge of mobile development with Flutter is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture, API-driven design and mobile payments integrations
- Experience with agile development and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services / Lambda / Azure cloud services.
- Experience with SQL, Postgresql and database systems
- Good knowledge and experience in automated testing and frameworks
- Good interpersonal skills with strong team spirit. Must be able to work independently without supervision and function well as a team member
- Experience in the Electric Vehicle (EV) charging space and familiarity with industry protocols and concepts like OCPP, OCPI, OICP and secure attestation is a huge plus.
- A BS/BSc in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.