Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Fullstack Developer (Ruby, VueJS) Coachvantage
- Develop and maintain a SaaS web application using Ruby on Rails on the back end and on the front end using VueJS, GraphQL (Hasura engine)
- Produce clean, efficient code for both front-end and back-end while applying 'data protection by design' principles
- Design client side and server side architecture
- Deploy to cloud hosting providers and monitor performance and back-up job
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Perform triage and debugging to resolve production user issues
- Recommend and execute improvements, working with a team of product managers and UI/UX managers
- You must be a Singapore citizen or a Permanent Resident
- 3 to 4 years experience as a full stack engineer
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT
- Experience in developing SaaS applications is a major advantage
- Strong communicator in English with the ability to present ideas, issues and solutions articulately
- Required technical skillsets are:
- Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec, Resque and RuboCop
- Good understanding of OOP and S.O.L.I.D principles
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Experience with Redis/Memcache, GraphQL (Hasura engine), PortgreSQL, NGiNX, PUMA Unit, integration testing, TDD
- Vue.js including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js, GraphQL
- HTML5, CSS3 including Sass, PWA
- Babel, Webpack, GIT, Capistrano
- NOTE: If you do not meet the full skillsets as a fullstack developer, but have the skillsets and experience required for the back-end stack only, we would love to hear from you as well, so please apply!
Why Join Us?
- Positivity! We believe in what we do and in the value we bring to our customers.
- Respect. We respect each other's viewpoints and diversity.
- Grit. We put 100% effort and resolve in everything we do.
- Fun. We cherish family, friendships and life experiences.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage