Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At PT. BOGA PRIMA DIDAYA, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with PT. BOGA PRIMA DIDAYA allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At PT. BOGA PRIMA DIDAYA, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Job description for Fullstack Developer (Full Time) at Mitra Aplikasi Digital
- You love building robust software on the back-end and front-end.
- We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer to build new features, improve on the current code, and implement UX/UI designs.
- If you’re keen to strengthen your full-stack development skills, and work closely with our awesome team, read on!
- You’ll also work closely with other developers, designers, and product managers to create a strong user experience.
What You'll Learn
Strengthen your full-stack programming skills
- You'll learn how to write clean code by adhering to our programming best practices and guidelines
- Improve on linking server-side logic with a better end-user experience
- Build a user-friendly interface
- Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player
- You’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging problems with the other developers in the team
- By working in our company, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends.
- You’ll also get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
- Build robust and scalable software in PHP / NodeJS / Python by building new features, debugging and optimizing the application
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications on mobile and desktop
- Review and implement UX/UI designs
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Continuously improve your programming skills
- Develop and propose new products or features by monitoring the industry
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to build user-friendly interfaces, and integrate it with server-side logic
- Work closely with the designers, product managers, and system administrators to identify and build new features
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with database engine such as MySQL, MariaDB, PerconaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience with Linux/Unix and server management
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiar with web hosting services such as AWS
- Knowledge of MVC architectures
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Supercom — Omnichannel Communication Solution
- Urbane Room — Hospitality Revenue Management System
- The Rebel Marketing — Digital Marketing Agency
- Baqat — Digital Content Provider