Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Full Stack Developer - Yogyakarta at PT Aino Indonesia
- Collaborate with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy and goals across the team
- Design architecture of the back-end and web application
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Build scalable APIs and reusable code and libraries
- Optimize code and application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure the stability and performance of the system
- Identify and fix bottlenecks and bugs on our system
- Able to take responsibilities for multiple services maintained by the team
- Have a experience as a full-stack developer
- Experienced with back-end programming languages both Golang, Node.js, and/or PHP
- Experienced with front-end programming framework Vue.JS and it’s templates/plugins/modules
- Familiarity with Relational and NoSQL database technology such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and Unit Testing.
- Ability to design and implement scalable and low latency RESTful API services and gRPC.
- Write clean code, back-end and/or front-end, and utilize best practice to develop functional web applications
- A good understanding of micro-service architecture, event-driven systems is a definite plus.
- Proficiency in code version tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Experience with Agile methodologies and project management tools like JIRA
- Experienced working in teams