Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Frontend Web Programmer at Anantarupa Studios
- Develop, maintain, and improve websites.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Maintain technical documentation, including tests, analytics, and troubleshooting.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and NodeJs.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of ReactJs or NextJs.
- Good understanding in Software Design Principles (SOLID, KISS, DRY, YAGNI).
- Good understanding of asynchronous (async/await) request handling.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Familiarity with responsive and adaptive design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically Git.
- Knowledge and experience in TypeScript is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Monorepo (Turborepo, Nx, Lerna) is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Docker/Container is a plus.