Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Job description for Frontend Engineer at Mileapp
- Creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work in multi-disciplinary team such as back-end, QA, product
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/technology
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Frontend Engineer
- Knowledge in CSS3/HTML5 and the latest ECMAScript language specs