Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Frontend Developer at Tokenomy
- Develop new user-facing features using React.
- Building responsive frontend web layout.
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance.
- Build reusable code and front-end libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs from designers.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Integrating frontend with existing backend API‘s.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- At least 3 years experiencing as a Front-end developer.
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles.
- Experience with authentication protocols/methods such as JWT and OAuth2.
- Experience with PHP and PHP frameworks.
- Experience with GraphQL development.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.