Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for Frontend Developer Intern at Ginza Xiaoma
- Build new user-facing features while maintaining old ones
- Quality checks on desktop vs mobile sites, for both design and content
- Make sure web pages are optimized for best speed, and scalability
- Experience with one or more object-oriented programming languages
- Ability to turn business and product ideas into engineering solutions
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, continuously grow, and master your craft
- Currently pursuing a B.S. (or higher) (expected graduation date between 2022 to 2025) in Computer Science or graduated from a related technical field like Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- Build responsive, mobile-first web applications to support our rapid growth
- Some experience with VueJS, ReactJS
- Understand server-side CSS
- Eementui and interactive service Axios is an added advantage