Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Front End Developer Pt. Jaya Agung Teknologi
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Min Bachelor Degree in COMPUTER SCIENCE
- 3 years+ experience in Front End developer
- Proficiency in using REST, RESTful API
- Proficiency in using version control (Git, Bitbucket), and Ticketing system (Jira)
- Proficiency in Agile and Scrum
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of SPA, React Frameworks
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of Testing/Debugging and Problem Solving
- Free food and beverages
- Parental/family leave
- Team building events
- Purpose To be a leader in the computer software industry by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.
- Vision To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
- Mission statement to build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
- Core values We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation.