Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Front-End Developer-ReactJS (Full Time / Remote Contractor) Inmagine Innovation Sdn Bhd
- Translation of designer mockups and wireframe into React front-end.
- Develop new modules and enhance existing modules in line with the current product architecture.
- Execute comprehensive unit testing on the modules.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end and web designers to improve usability of the website.
- Optimise front-end performance to deliver smooth, and fast web pages by ensuring optimized and secured codes.
- Build and maintain applications and editor tools.
- Possesses at least 1 year of professional experience in front-end (ReactJS) development.
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient in ReactJS, with a good understanding of Functional component.
- Proficient in Nex.js framework.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Able to do unit tests using the Jest framework.
- Understand CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Familiar with RESTful services.
- Able to check page performance in the browser.
- Familiar with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Back-end knowledge will be of added advantage.
- Able to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits